help needed for blueberry extreme II

Bought this on the forum a couple of weeks ago. I can't get any sound out of it. I hooked it up last night & spent an hour trying and by switching the source switch back & forth the sound started. I listened to wonderful sound out of my K-horns for hours. Today I turned the system on and nothing. I played w/the switched ect. to no results. Has anyone ever heard of this problem and does anyone know how to fix it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tra

If I recall correctly the unit has a delay of 15 or 30 seconds after powering it on before actually coming alive. Just one thought

This is true, and you can hear the relay click when it switches on the audio,

I tried the minute warm up & heard no relay switch sound. I am in Miss., is there anybody in my area that could solve the problem for me? Thanks

It sounds like you already solved the problem. If you can get a wiring diagram or locate the relay, check to see if it is getting a positive signal. If so, relay may be bad, if not, problem is upstream.

Come to think of it, if you find the relay, jump the high side and it the pre comes to life, it is the relay or upstream. Then check by triggering the relay with a + signal. If it works, the problem is upstream with the triggering delay.

I was the seller of this and I want to make this right for Tra. Mark has been good support via email but I am in need of a good tech to have work on the BBX. Even if is something simple I think it should have a complete check up!

Any tube tech suggestions?

As a general public comment, there is Terry DeWick located in Knoxville TN. He's VERY well known & respected in the McIntosh world. In fact, I once had a MC-2102 and had a question about it. I already knew Terry at this point in time and had been to his home (shop) more than once. I called McIntosh with a technical question and what did the guy do? He said I might be better served asking Terry!! How's that for a plug when the technical help guy at the factory that designed & built the amp sends you to an outside service guy. (in fairness to the guy I was talking to, I think he was probably young enough that he might have never seen a tube amp in spite of working at the factory in the technical help area)

As a comment to Mark, I wonder if there would be some merit in having the schematics of some/all your designs published so that if a tech needed them they'd have a way to obtain them? Maybe you already do this?

Reason I say that is I once took something to Terry and he asked if I happened to have the schematic. Perhaps your designs are clear enough where any guy worth his weight in lead should be able to decipher it, I don't know. Just offering a thought.

I talked to Terry on Sunday but he is pretty backed up right now. He had done some work for me before on a HK-930 and I would not hesitate to send more work to him! Nice guy to talk to as well!

Look forward to hearing from you Mark. Thanks for your help!