which receiver for my rf-82 home theater system

domenico

OK guys, understood

Don't worry obout, yamaha

i'm using the system with PC and hdmi comunications and listening/wachting BD.mkv, so everythink is perfect,

I just wanted to know, if KLIPSCH community raccomanded a few BRAND including Yamaha

Yes Bill, i come from Venice and my english is this, like my German, Slovak and Spanish, Be Happy!

Dome

I had my rf-82's connected with my pionner and it sounded great. I hooked them up to a marantz ma700 and wow what a difference. The bass what much more pronounced and highs more detailed and smooth. At louder volumes the speakers sounded significatly better. With the pionner they felt like they were being choked... With the marantz they sounded amazing.... they shined, i was like wow, big time. Hope i helped. You might just want to keep your yamaha and get a external amp. bill has the acurus a250 for sale in garage sale section. It will pair very nice with the rf-82's. Bring those babies to life!

I just got the denon 4311 and it sounds great in my setup.

I had almost the identical setup in the first Ref line . . . With a flagship Pioneer AVR . . . Went to the Denon 4311ci, and Wow! It woke up my Reference 82 7.1 system so well, I started into the vintage Heritage line . . . while I have changed speakers, I have found the 4311 amazing for music and HT with very friendly GUI!