Ordered a new subwoofer

K5SS

• Moderators

Ok, I know what you guys are thinking. No, it's not a RW-12 (still a great sub:).

Who's thinking that? Many of us use non-Klipsch subs in our setup. The field is wide open in the area of subs. I love my RSW-15 but have always used Velodyne in the past, two of which were servo controlled. Let us know what you think once you get everything setup. More pics too.

I really wanted a RSW-15 but my patience finally wore out. I have some time to mess with it today. I think the most embarrassing thing is that my "home theater" room is only 12x16 and it is also my living room. This thing is huge!

For some reason this new sub has really got me to open the wallet this month. Ordered a Oppo BDP-103 and a Emotive XPA-3. Now I have been looking for RF-63's and RC-64. I really don't know why because ai LOVE my R-3 system. I will probably hold out for a good local deal if the ever pop up. Nobody I know understands my sickness..

I think the most embarrassing thing is that my "home theater" room is only 12x16 and it is also my living room.

Why be embarrassed? I would wager that 90% (or more) of the forum do not have dedicated theater rooms. Anytime you can incorporate great sound into the living space you have to work with is a wonderful accomplishment!

Congrats and be proud!!!![Y]

• Moderators

Why be embarrassed? I would wager that 90% (or more) of the forum do not have dedicated theater rooms. Anytime you can incorporate great sound into the living space you have to work with is a wonderful accomplishment!

Congrats and be proud!!!!Yes

Absolutely! [:D]

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the chance to try out the new Oppo and sub tonight.... THIS THING IS A SAVAGE!! Watching the new Batman, I had to jump up and remove two pieces of art because I thought the sub was going to knock them off my walls. My small 1000 SF house is shaking like crazy. Going from my old SVS cylinder (very good sub) to this sub has truly been an eye opening experience. My Harmony 1100 is sitting on the couch next to me (15 ft from the sub) and the light keeps turning on during heavy bass scenes. I am totally blown away! Thought I would share. Now back to the movie.

I really wanted a RSW-15 but my patience finally wore out. I have some time to mess with it today. I think the most embarrassing thing is that my "home theater" room is only 12x16 and it is also my living room. This thing is huge!

For some reason this new sub has really got me to open the wallet this month. Ordered a Oppo BDP-103 and a Emotive XPA-3. Now I have been looking for RF-63's and RC-64. I really don't know why because ai LOVE my R-3 system. I will probably hold out for a good local deal if the ever pop up. Nobody I know understands my sickness..

I understand your sickness my friend!! I really really do...

Sorry I didn't put this in the subwoofer thread..

I was dead set on the SVS Ultra but after reading a couple reviews saying theat the Rythmik goes a little lower, ended up with the Rythmik. I am sure I would have been just as happy with the SVS but I am damn happy with my decision. Just ordered the new Total Recal, can't wait to try it out, I loved the first one. Thanks for the recommendation Derrick.