Value of Klipschorns

Rideoften

Hello,

I'm working a trade deal on a pair of nice looking (in the photos) Klipschorns. Serial #'s 8445462 and 464 with AK2 crossovers. What is the selling price range of these speakers in good shape with everything functioning correctly? The deal also includes a pair of Chorus 2's which also look nice in photos. I've seen those advertised in the $600 range. Any help determining the value would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

1984.If all is tip-top, figure around 2k.

Based on the model of the crossover, they are mid 80's. Finishes like very nice oiled oak cabinets with riser - normal pricing I would say is in the 1800-2200 range. This would be for a pristine set. Other finishes may be slightly more but again would need to be pristine.

• 2 weeks later...

what if you dont have great corner for the horns? would it be a waste of money if you dont?

I think we already answered that question if your other thread. Its not a waste, it depends what you want.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/p/170692/1898691.aspx#1898691

should i purchase a set of cornscallas instead? or just plain old cornwalls? thanks

I think you also had another thread here asking the same...

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/170691.aspx

At the end, you will need to decide which way you want to go.

Have you listend to either in the previous two threads?