PC13-Ultra

Mongo171

Thnx for the info Scrappy. BTW, I was an Aviation Electronics Tech in the Navy, also. I did some time at North Island on a carrier.

AWESOME. I have been out for a few months and miss it. Really miss the flight deck. Nothing beats that rush of heavy flight ops. Prolly cooler than most will ever see in their whole lives. And it was our job! Oh well better off for my family to be out. And my face sure thanks me for not shaving it twice a day any more!

I've been out for 20 years. I was "I" Level so I wasn't on the flight deck. I was in my nice air conditioned shop. Big Smile Being on a carrier is something I will never forget. The camaraderie in the service is something I have never experienced in the civilian world. I got out because my kids were babies and I was up for sea duty.

my son is two and I was up for sea duty as well so me and my wife both got out. I do miss the camaraderie though. Hope I can find a job with half as much.

My daughter was 4 and my son was 1 when I got out. I have come close in jobs and in outside-of-work friends. But, there still is nothing close to having someone hold you up while you puke into the ocean on a boat ride back to the ship after partying in an exotic port.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx for the info Scrappy. BTW, I was an Aviation Electronics Tech in the Navy, also. I did some time at North Island on a carrier.

AWESOME. I have been out for a few months and miss it. Really miss the flight deck. Nothing beats that rush of heavy flight ops. Prolly cooler than most will ever see in their whole lives. And it was our job! Oh well better off for my family to be out. And my face sure thanks me for not shaving it twice a day any more!

I've been out for 20 years. I was "I" Level so I wasn't on the flight deck. I was in my nice air conditioned shop. Big Smile Being on a carrier is something I will never forget. The camaraderie in the service is something I have never experienced in the civilian world. I got out because my kids were babies and I was up for sea duty.

my son is two and I was up for sea duty as well so me and my wife both got out. I do miss the camaraderie though. Hope I can find a job with half as much.

My daughter was 4 and my son was 1 when I got out. I have come close in jobs and in outside-of-work friends. But, there still is nothing close to having someone hold you up while you puke into the ocean on a boat ride back to the ship after partying in an exotic port. Beer

ah Hong Kong! Been there done that. Got a suit lol.

My daughter was 4 and my son was 1 when I got out. I have come close in jobs and in outside-of-work friends. But, there still is nothing close to having someone hold you up while you puke into the ocean on a boat ride back to the ship after partying in an exotic port. Beer

ah Hong Kong! Been there done that. Got a suit lol.

I got that experience in Spain after spending 4 months doing circles by the Strait of Hormuz. [+o(]

Here is a fun test for the PC 13 Ultra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLSG98kRrZUT

this is an extreme bass test that I was playing with today. I xo the speakers at 100 Hz using the Large and Small setting to see what the RF 7's could do vs the subs. The small setting was off the hook and the amp meters never reached 1 watt for the 7's hitting 110-115 db at the listening spot. The wife was out of the house for a few hours, he he.[:P]

Here is a fun test for the PC 13 Ultra:

this is an extreme bass test that I was playing with today. I xo the speakers at 100 Hz using the Large and Small setting to see what the RF 7's could do vs the subs. The small setting was off the hook and the amp meters never reached 1 watt for the 7's hitting 110-115 db at the listening spot. The wife was out of the house for a few hours, he he.Stick out tongue

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! [:|] I just found my NEW favorite song! [:D] I played it at 70% volume and got to 101db. That was with the whole system going. Thnx Derrick! [Y]

That got me thinking of my OLD sub tester. I used this when I built my first car system. Then used it years later when I was installing car stereos. Shocked the "kids" I was working with. Start this out REAL low and adjust volume from there. I got this to 50% before I shut it down. This one goes LOWER than Bass Head! [li]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ImWaOLR4Ko