RF-7IIs.. SOLD locally for $1850!!

themrclean

I am selling a pair of Cherry B stock RF-7IIs

The RF-7IIs I bought brand new from World Wide Stereo about a year ago. I unboxed them and hooked them up for about 3 hours before boxing them back up for storage where they have been since. They are in absolute MINT CONDITION!!

$1650 for the RF-7IIs

Price is for local pickup in Urbana, Ohio 43078. Will drive a few hours to deliver or to meet partway if we split gas.

Freight shipping for the RF-7IIs should be $250 to $500 depending on location. If these ship they will be fully insured and I do professional packing for a living so no worries about them arriving safely.

PS. I just added pics and noticed after unboxing that there are two small dings on the back of one and I snagged one while moving it around. You can see pictures of both spots. I wasn't planning on lowering the price but I dropped it by $150.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have specified this in my original post. I would rather sell all three as a set. I will sell them separately if I have buyers for each. I have a few people interested in the center but would need to have something lined up for the towers before I could sell the center. Sorry for not posting that before.

Im not allowed to buy any more speakers until after the wedding my fiancé will kill me. I have never bought b-stock speakers before but for the price would def. consider these. From my understanding its just a different stain on the wood correct? Im def. planning on 2 RF-7iis for downstairs soon. Why u selling these bad boys?

I’m not allowed to buy any more speakers until after the wedding my fiancé will kill me. I have never bought b-stock speakers before but for the price would def. consider these. From my understanding it’s just a different stain on the wood correct? I’m def. planning on 2 RF-7iis for downstairs soon. Why u selling these bad boys?

Yes, the only difference is the darker wood grain. IMO it looks better than the regular cherry.

RC-64II Sold!! I have all original packing for the RF-7IIs. I am selling to get the THX Ultra2 setup. I like the versatility of the smaller speakers to put behind a large AT screen

You're going to love everything about the Ultra2 line. I guess you could say we were in the same boat, as I did the same thing with my Reference series. Make sure to get four of the KW-120's =P

Ill second that. I sold my 83 and complete setup and actually prefer the audio of the THX ultra-two setup for movies since Im 95% movies over the reference line. You can see pics of my before and after in my thread here. I also have 4 KW120s. Completely insane output! Its going to be Love @ first site.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/171237.aspx