FS: Luxman LV-117 Integrated Amp--------SOLD

willland

I have for sale a Luxman LV-117 integrated amp which is rated at 110w/channel and tips the scale at 34.6 lbs. I recently sold my Luxman R-117 receiver which is the best sounding receiver I have ever owned. IMO, this LV-117 possesses about 85% of the performance of the R-117. Strong bass drive, sweet velvety mids, and very detailed. Very similar sound signature as the R-117. One approximately 3 in. surface scratch on top and minor edge scratches on top front edge. I do not have original box or remote but will pack the amp very well ensuring safe arrival.

Price is $250.00 $225.00 $200.00 shipped in CONUS and I eat PayPal fee.

Here is a link to the last LV-117 sold on Ebay for $280.00 plus $42.00 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUXMAN-LV-117-INTEGRATED-AMP-1200-00-RETAIL-/321104773424

Thanks for looking,

Bill

post-26822-13819855258342_thumb.jpg

I bought Bill's R-117 when it went up based on my experience with its big brother, the M-117 power amp -- which I used for almost a decade to run my Maggies. People make a big deal over those HK receivers, which sound like dirt when you compare them to these Luxman units.

People make a big deal over those HK receivers, which sound like dirt when you compare them to these Luxman units.

I can't speak for the HK receivers(never really heard one except for in a HTiB at Circuit City) but Dean is spot on with the sound quality of these late 80's early 90's Luxman. Thump in the lows, sweet warmish midrange, and very detailed in the highs. Not often do you get all that in one package.

I guess this is a bump for the weekend.[:P]

Bill

never heard LV-117, but R-117 sure sound neat.

You sure are right about the R-117, the LV-117 is pretty close.

try to puy it on Ebay.

they charge 9% final value fee and paypal gonna cost you 3%more.

I'll take my chances and wait it out here on the forum.

bump.

Thanks for the bump.

Bill

Mike,

Sorry about the HK. Next weekend looks good. My wife and I attend church at University HS and maybe we could hook up after 12 noon on Sunday.

Please reply in a PM with your cell number, would like to chat a bit. I'll call after 5:00 today if that's okay.

Thanks,

Bill