How to get Klipsch speaker grills looking new

kmx

Hi

My Klipsch speaker grills on my RFs and centre look pretty shabby due to what appears to be dust which looks like its settled into the cloth.

Do you guys have any tricks on how to clean it so it gets the deep black look back.

I thought about rinsing them but thought i better ask before destroying my grills.

Cheers

Ken,

I have never had to wash my Reference grills but have my fortes and Quartets. I just ran a bath of warm water with some mild dishwashing detergent and let them soak for an hour or two. A good rinse and air dry and they looked good as new.

Bill

Ken,

I have never had to wash my Reference grills but have my fortes and Quartets. I just ran a bath of warm water with some mild dishwashing detergent and let them soak for an hour or two. A good rinse and air dry and they looked good as new.

Bill

I've done the same with Heresys, Fortes and Klipschorn trim and the result was great.

I use bissell quick drying foam upholstery cleaner. It does wonders, cleans embedded dirt, dries quick and smells great. I have been using it for years. great for you car interior as well.

When I got my KG4s the grills were very stained. Soaking overnight in the tub with soap didn't do much. I used the Bissell stuff with the scrubbing brush also and it worked awesome. The grills look brand new now.