Speaker stands for RS-52's

joshjp

This forum member hasn't been on for a while but you should be able to e-mail him from his profile page. I purchased some of these stands as well as several other members. I'd have no problem buying from him again. Stands are brand new and he had a slew of them.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/155710/1642745.aspx#1642745

I think he another style also.

After looking at the RS-62's, it appears that your anchor is used more for sheer than pull out. A hollow wall anchor should work but I'd still be leery. RS-7's (that I'm accustomed to) need an anchor more resistant to pullout as a lot of the weight is away from the wall. I'd never use an anchor with these.

Another thing to consider is how much sheetrock vibration you have at the hanging speaker from your sub. Molly bolt (expands in the wall cavity) type anchors would work better than the plastic sheet rock inserts if you have a lot of wall vibration.

I guess I am the lonewolf and like my surrounds high near the ceiling and near a corner. I know it is not the ideal placement but it works very well. Since it is 1/8 space it reinforces the bass and the surrounds play larger and have lower extension than they normally would. My mother alway said I was different. If she said shut up, I would talk, for sit I would stand and, walk meant run, lol.