Does anyone take vitamins and other supplements?

tube fanatic

• Moderators

Yes. When my geezer multi-vitamins ran out, I took my son's multi-vitamins. Now I sag my jeans and have an urge to get a tattoo.

Wow I would quit taking them with side affects like that.

so elden--how you been? i haven't ventured into the general questions zone for a while. i hope the wife and family are all healthy and happy--you too.

if not, move out west, take in some surf & sun....okay, i go to the beach every weekend; but, haven't went in the water for 20 years. so i guess i'm paying a fortune to look at it???? great, why did i even bring it up. despite the cost, if you can get out of the way of trucks, you can make it out here. Steve

• Moderators

so elden--how you been? i haven't ventured into the general questions zone for a while. i hope the wife and family are all healthy and happy--you too.

Good, everything is fine, thanks for asking. I have not been here much at all lately, just distracted with other things.

if not, move out west, take in some surf & sun....okay, i go to the beach every weekend; but, haven't went in the water for 20 years. so i guess i'm paying a fortune to look at it???? great, why did i even bring it up. despite the cost, if you can get out of the way of trucks, you can make it out here. Steve

We have been to the beach, Florida and Alabama a few times this spring and I have not been in the water either, and I have been lucky when it comes to dodging trucks and cars, so far. I love the California temps but no way could afford to live there, I could only imagine the benefits for a single guy like you. [:P]

did a lot of research on herbs that influence the hormones that govern social behavior. scary stuff. there was one hormone that gets produced by couples in love...so during a break up...the brain goes into with draw...takes about three weeks to make the adjustment...but no contact, pictures, etc . OR you could take the herb supplements that stimulates that hormone production and within a few hours cars less if the b%#$h ever comes back. Basically 3 categories of hormones, 5 types, 200 herbs influence them. Just ask any witch doctor.

did a lot of research on herbs that influence the hormones that govern social behavior. scary stuff. there was one hormone that gets produced by couples in love...so during a break up...the brain goes into with draw...takes about three weeks to make the adjustment...but no contact, pictures, etc . OR you could take the herb supplements that stimulates that hormone production and within a few hours cars less if the b%#$h ever comes back. Basically 3 categories of hormones, 5 types, 200 herbs influence them. Just ask any witch doctor.

Interesting. You should post links to this research.

WOAH!

Actually I have friends that go to a witch doctor..... Cracks me up....