**SOLD**

BorderCollie

Hi,

Thanks for looking... I'm selling my HT system and most likely moving to a sound bar... The reason I am selling? We moved in the spring and my HT system has been sitting in boxes since May. I don't have the time to enjoy it and my wife has never liked it anyways...I bought the RF82-IIs and the RC62-II brand new from an authorized retailer. I bought the RS-52s and the Emotiva UMC-1 from fellow forum members and I bought the Emotiva UPA-7 brand new from Emotiva. Everything is in mint condition, has original packing, and manuals. Emotiva UMC-1 has all of the firmware updates and comes with the newer remote, and all of the other accessories. Speakers are black... I'd love to sell it as a whole package, but I doubt I will be that lucky so I am certainly willing to part everything out...

RF82-IIs (black): SOLD

RC62-II (black): SOLD

RS52 (black): SOLD

Emotiva UMC-1: SOLD

Emotiva UPA-7: SOLD

Infinity Entra One 10'' subwoofer: $100.00 I'm giving this to a family member

Apc G5Blk 9-Outlet G-Type Rack-Mountable Power Conditioner: $50.00

Thanks again for looking, PM or e-mail me if you are interested. I live north of Columbus, OH and am willing to meet someone around there, but I will also ship, but buyer will need to pay for that...

-BC

Edited by BorderCollie

I Hope they went to bill

Thanks Scrappy but I was not quick enough on the trigger. I was outdrawn this time. :(

Truthfully, I don't need the RS-52's, my RS-35's really do a fine job in my setup. Kind of a what if thing. For that price I could afford to "experiment".

Bill

Edited by willland

Seems like you were first in line on here. Really pisses me off now that no one has the common courtesy to write pm sent. Everyone just pm's and doesn't let others know. Next time I sell something I'm gonna ignore everyone that doesn't do that.

It's no big deal. For that crazy price, I am sure BorderCollie got a ton of quick PMs and we were not first to respond.

Yes "PM sent" is the courteous thing to do but not required.

Thanks for going to bat for me though.

Bill