WTB: K402 horn

Arash

they allow for independent thought and modernity in Tehran?

just curious

Oh no basically but truth will find it's path one away or the other. It's not to say we have an open political atmosphere but Iranian tend to it so there is an inner conflict between people and totalitarian dictatorship regime. we are doing just fine as we are not living in north Korea.

any help to obtain a pair of K402s would be devastatingly appreciated :P

Hi Arash,

My suggestion would be to open an account at BongoUS, its free.

That will allow you to purchase product in the USA as you have a US delivery address and phone number.

Then contact

American Cinema Equipment, Inc.

[O] 503-285-7015 [F] 503-285-6765

1927 N Argyle St, Portland OR 97217

They can organise for the K402 to be purchased from Klipsch, it is then delivered to Bongo and they forward it to you.

Their freight deals seem to be better than even getting it delivered directly from the supplier, in addition you can get things from multiple suppliers and have them shipped together.

Hey, Arash

Sorry i just checked their website and they don't deliver to Iran but i thought i would still post in case somebody else wants the info or you may have a relative/friend in a country nearby that they do deliver to that you can use to help you out.

Sorry again, i feel your pain, living in Australia has its challenges also as it costs so much for stuff once you pay freight.

Fortunately for me i found out about Bongo which helps a little.

regards

Paul T

• Like 1

Sometimes people ask about separates meaning the horn without the driver (which I understand can't be done)

The horn itself WITH driver can certainly be bought.

Arash, you might also contact WC at Panacea Engineering. I know he's currently helping someone get a pair of Jubilee's shipped to them in Singapore!!

http://panaceaengineering.com/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...