Lascalla ALERT! craigs list NorCal

minermark

Post the excellent & unusual that you can't take advantage of, or don't need.

Thanx Sancho, but nope, nada, nothing. ever again thank Jweber, im a member of 16 forums, some paid. when we come across flack, simply stop whats causing the flack.

No more Craigs list from Norcal.

I know when to say when. tired of being chewed out for "Too many" post "Too many" Deals.

Thanx Sancho, but nope, nada, nothing. ever again thank Jweber, im a member of 16 forums, some paid. when we come across flack, simply stop whats causing the flack.

I know when to say when. tired of being chewed out for "Too many" post "Too many" Deals.

WOW

I PMed you with a heads up, then you call me out in public? - here is for all to see what I said.

Keep it up and you'll get a real wedgie.

minermark, on 07 Feb 2014 - 5:53 PM, said:

Just a heads up

There was a thread where putting multiple links complicated things. Just wanted you to know and thanks for the alerts.

Three days ago I get chewed out by two people for posting in garage sales, one of them was the admin, they told me this belongs in Alerts, that is what iv done.

Now im getting bitched at because people cannot handle multiple deals ? WTF?

Do you wish me to do a thread posting for each craigs list deal I find ?

I thought I was doing you people a favor by posting fresh craigs list @3:30 am MY TIME, when I get up for work.

So much for that.

Edited by jweber

WOW

I PMed you with a heads up, then you call me out in public? - here is for all to see what I said.

Keep it up and you'll get a real wedgie.

minermark, on 07 Feb 2014 - 5:53 PM, said:

Just a heads up

There was a thread where putting multiple links complicated things. Just wanted you to know and thanks for the alerts.

Three days ago I get chewed out by two people for posting in garage sales, one of them was the admin, they told me this belongs in Alerts, that is what iv done.

Now im getting bitched at because people cannot handle multiple deals ? WTF?

Do you wish me to do a thread posting for each craigs list deal I find ?

I thought I was doing you people a favor by posting fresh craigs list @3:30 am MY TIME, when I get up for work.

So much for that.

Thanx for posting, I stand by it.