Theater Horns 'Four', 8 Ohm, Ebay $400 ?

minermark

Those are his. He offered them up here first.

at this time iv had 62 lookers and two on the watch list, so we shall see.

Id really like to get my Shop/Cave back, just want to pass on a good deal, and a heads up, once this deal is done I will be posting the JBLs from HeII.

• Like 1

gawd man thats a screaming deal. they look grrrreat....You should keep a pair and run on tubes and get a couple good 12" drivers in single cabs and run them on solid state off a 2 way electronic crossover. I have freinds out west and did some schooling out there years ago. My old neighbor in san jose has no time too drive a couple back to our home town, i discussed it with him the other night or id be up for a pair to do what i just said. man it kills me to see such sweet horns with good drivers for basically the price of your time alone $100each, seriously

• Like 3

gawd man thats a screaming deal. they look grrrreat....You should keep a pair and run on tubes and get a couple good 12" drivers in single cabs and run them on solid state off a 2 way electronic crossover. I have freinds out west and did some schooling out there years ago. My old neighbor in san jose has no time too drive a couple back to our home town, i discussed it with him the other night or id be up for a pair to do what i just said. man it kills me to see such sweet horns with good drivers for basically the price of your time alone $100each, seriously

These have got to go to a good home before I do indeed figure something out for them, HOWEVR another REAL deal is about to come, just a heads up:

JBLS "TWO!" 2445H Driver(s), just a Tad bigger than these, w/Factory Heavy Duty Stands, and these are One Heavy critter. Currenty sitting on top of my Scalla base units tapped into the Crites squaker feed and cranking.

Not listing/selling or pricing till these four are gone.

• Like 1

You are efffing killing me on these prices! lol, They look so frickin good, and sound the way sound reproduction is meant to be. I would suggest building a hanger or simple loft to store them. You are giving them away and it hurts being 1700 miles from you, 3400 round trip. All 4 of these ev are correct and look so good. there are very few people who look at these and understand what they are. They can be very efficiently used in a small room as well as a 10K+ person outdoor pavilion. I do understand your predicament with space. Im just lost for words cause of how sought after the quality that your offering for so very little with drivers.

• Like 3

You are efffing killing me on these prices! lol, They look so frickin good, and sound the way sound reproduction is meant to be. I would suggest building a hanger or simple loft to store them. You are giving them away and it hurts being 1700 miles from you, 3400 round trip. All 4 of these ev are correct and look so good. there are very few people who look at these and understand what they are. They can be very efficiently used in a small room as well as a 10K+ person outdoor pavilion. I do understand your predicament with space. Im just lost for words cause of how sought after the quality that your offering for so very little with drivers.

80 lookers and 3 watchers, we shall see in a few hours.

• Like 2

The stands too. i cant remember seeing 4 totally complete with stand let alone drivers if ever

I fabricated the two yesterday, two came without them, thought it would help move them critters outta here.

I see. They look great they really do. 80 watchers. I might buy them and store them at your place lol just kidding. i wont be out west for quite a while

:huh2: So I just woke up and find I STILL own these, what the heck, ill let them ride till Friday, however after this little bump, I will not be pushin here.

As you know: there are only a few people who are looking for large speakers (crazies like us), so then it becomes a shipping issue. That is a great deal and thanks for offering them here first. :emotion-21:

• Like 1