Lone Star Dead Armidillo

Sancho Panza

hmmm... did a little search. Seems Lone Star hasn't been brewed in San Antonio since '96 and is now brewed in Fort Worth by Pabst. It has been about that long since I had one. Wow! Where does the time go? Seems like I need to check the local liquor store to find out if it has changed

• Like 1

perhaps your handlers will send me yours, if they can ever spare those items? ;-)

When we had a cat, no rats.

Lost cat, big time rat problem; I killed them all & got 2 new cats; only rat I've seen since was one they killed.

John Wayne & Robert E. Lee liked cats; good enough for me.

Some Lithium and a huggy jacket should cure you of that. That cat on your speaker is more than enough to get a cat killed!!

Roger

• Like 1

Come on down South & I'll take you over to Vicksburg & show you more than a few graves.

Of dead southerners? The way I remember it, you guys lost the war right? Better practice on that paper quite a bit. Last time I went deer hunting I shot one at 310 yards and the second one at 589 yards with my 7mm Rem Mag, 2 shots, 2 deer. Cats make better targets than paper anyhow, they move! :)

Roger

No, those are dead Yankees who got 6 feet of Southern land; we lost, but we took 170 Thousand more out, than they of us.

I have a Master's Degree in Armor.

So you can field strip your AR-15 faster than I can? I customize guns and hand load for accuracy. Subtracting .284 from the equation for bullet radius x 2, I've got a 5/16" group of 5 at 100 yards center to center on my 7 mm Mag free floated, beaded, and triggered myself. I also played paint ball for over 20 years and on a professional nationally ranked team. My question is what kind of a group you can send at 1000 yards?

Roger

let me interject a little humor with a Movie Quote:

Hey, who do you think you are, huh?

- Just a dumb kid, Hub, don't kill him.

- Right.

I'm Hub McCann.

I fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents.

I led thousands of men into battle with everything

from horses and swords to artillery and tanks.

Paint Ball RoFL!

I shot expert with everything I qualified with, up to & including tanks.

7mm will not sustain a military rate of fire; your AR15 will, with a chrome lined bore & chamber.

Paint Ball RoFL!

I shot expert with everything I qualified with, up to & including tanks.

7mm will not sustain a military rate of fire; your AR15 will, with a chrome lined bore & chamber.

You can roll on the floor all you want on paintball, my average is over 5 kills to getting killed for over 20 years. I helped run two different fields and have desolated many Army , Marine, and police force teams. A buddy and I and my brother in law ran a game all day for the local police force. At the end of the day we asked the 15 of them if they would like to come in the woods and find us. We hid the first game, they hid the second game, and we hid the third game. We took out all 15 cops all three times just the three of us and we only lost my brother in law in game 2.

I have a buddy with an expert pin in the Army and he can't shoot shit, so I'm not impressed with the qualifications' for a military expert marksman. I can also outshoot the local sherrifs office sniper who also played paintball for years and is a friend, and I doubt you own a tank, but I do own a single shot .50 BMG, a bolt action .338 Lapua, and an Armolite AR-10 amongst others.

I don't need a military rate of fire if you can't hit me at 1,000 yards.

Roger

RoFL paintball

I'll bet I have more rapped up in my number one paintball gun than you do in any of your ARs, it has a cycle rate of 21 per second. I can come demonstrate on your cats if you would like. Ever seen a cats eyeball swell up full of blood from getting hit with a paintball?? Looks like a big grape sticking out of it's head.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer