Feeler Emotiva UMC1 For Sale.

stxman

I have a Emotiva UMC1 that I bought new from Emotiva when they first came out. I am thinking about selling it.

It's the closest thing to brand new. It has only been out of the box two times.Both times I just took it out of the box plugged it in,looked at the lovely lights and then put it back in the box. I had planned to build a killer system when I bought it but life kept getting in the way. I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I could use some advice on how much a unit like this should go for. Apologies if I put this in the wrong section.

Could anyone tell me whats a fair price for the UMC?

• Moderators

I'm not up on current pricing. About 6 months ago, they were selling around $300 - $350. I scrolled through the Emotiva Emporium and the most recent UMC-1 listed seems to be struggling to sell it at $250 + shipping.

They have been selling on Ebay anywhere between $300 - $450.

Hope that helps.

Sorry as you can tell i'm new to this. I am in Deer Park TX (77536). I have to find the card. I have moved twice since purchasing it. I contacted Emotiva to see if they would issue a new one but they said they can't. How would not having the card affect this. I will try and post pics as soon as I can.

You find the card and I will give you $300 for the both HOWEVER, if you find the card you can sale it alone for that much over on the Emotiva forum. But I will buy them from you.

• 1 year later...

If he doesn't I will be offering mine for sale real soon.  Later model right before the change over to the UMC-200, has the latest firmware updates.  I will include the black edge trim and well as the original silver.  Perfect condition adult owned and a smoke free home.  Balance of warranty is transferable.  PM me for details.