Jubilee/402 and an amp without a shelf

Coytee

Right now her last stated position is the "big ugly boxes" (two Danleys) need to get out of the garage and into storage...

Or you can just sell those huge ugly things to me so I have 4. I'll pick them up tomorrow.

• Like 1

Right now her last stated position is the "big ugly boxes" (two Danleys) need to get out of the garage and into storage...

Or you can just sell those huge ugly things to me so I have 4. I'll pick them up tomorrow.

LOL! But why would you want them, when his wife has apparently already stated they are so ugly, they don't even match the decor in the garage, where she probably never ever goes! :lol:

Edited by wvu80

LOL! But why would you want them, when his wife has apparently already stated they are so ugly, they don't even match the decor in the garage, where she probably never ever goes!

The answer is easy. She said "Either the speakers go, or I go." so I sez: "Have a nice life." Last I heard she married a Bose guy.

• Like 1

• Moderators
LOL! But why would you want them, when his wife has apparently already stated they are so ugly, they don't even match the decor in the garage, where she probably never ever goes!

The answer is easy. She said "Either the speakers go, or I go." so I sez: "Have a nice life." Last I heard she married a Bose guy.

Well if he gets tired of hearing it he could always point her to the corner and just listen to the reflections of her complaining, that way he would be upgrading to a better speaker in the line he likes.

Well if he gets tired of hearing it he could always point her to the corner and just listen to the reflections of her complaining, that way he would be upgrading to a better speaker in the line he likes.

Actually, she left with a pair of 1983 Oak Heresy's I got for her one Xmas. I was joking about her hubby being a Bose guy and it worked. LOL.

• Moderators

But he could be, or even worse have no interest in music, either way not your problem. Sounds like more photo shoots with models should be in your future, they always like to kiss up to the photographer who makes them look great.

Edited by dtel