Cornscalas

paperboy117

i work at the plant hatch power station sometimes... i work the outages (sometimes) every spring unless i'm mad at them, then i go to a diderent plant instead...

I used to work at Plant Hatch in the early 80s. Then I went on the road as a contract radiation protection technician. Traveled the country for many years doing it and finally settled down here in Virginia.

Shakey

Macon is very close to where I grew up, Vidalia.

Shakey

i work at the plant hatch power station sometimes... i work the outages (sometimes) every spring unless i'm mad at them, then i go to a diderent plant instead...

Vidalia still produces the sweetest onions on the planet.

Panel_2.jpg

I was visiting my mom and friends in Macon from 7/16 to 7/19.

Left my 25 year home in Macon back in October 89. Love to visit and hook up with life long friends.

Did you ever work Plant Sherer in Juliette? My buddies and I used to swim and scuba dive in Lake Juliette.

I guess I missed out on a great deal, sort of. Even if the Cornscalas were for sale when I was visiting Macon, I know the Ford Focus we rented would not have been able to bring them home to Florida.

Bill

Klipsch Fanatic, i worked at Plant Sherer in Juliette long time ago, that is a nice lake they got up there.... i seen some people scuba diving about 4 or 5 years ago... could have been you?

i sold a pair of jbl 3411wxa with the cornscalas, pending a tuesday road trip meeting.... both pair for 900

my son will get a decent car...lol sold a boat saturday, think i have a bite on 2 dirt track racing karts i listed an hour ago

wow. that is a very, very good buy! them cornscalas are the ones in my dreams. I love vintage jbl studios! wow...thats just a screaming great deal!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...