KP-320 NW of Chicago $400

tnr

That's great Zeus. Can anyone shed any light on these? I would think they might make great outdoor speakers, but who knows what they may need to get up to par. When I say outdoor, I mean under cover, but not need to drag in every day. I sold a pair of unused in the box Klipsch Synergy SA-1 outdoor speakers this spring, and haven't replaced them yet. Would like to fill that void.

Fwiw, I bought a pair for about half the price in much better shape about a month ago.

They are around. As matter of fact its these very monitors in a modern style that klipsch used on each side on top of dual 18's when they had the band "bleeding keys" jam at hq last month....

Thay are a must have for small/mid pa. Off topic but kpt250's and 1 18" does pretty good in most halls for pa...maybe 2 18's depending on genre

• Like 1

Looks like they've had a rough life. At least the passives look ok. I couldn't listen to them without going completely going through them first. Most speakers that have a "pro" life just get patched with whatever can be found that's cheap when they break. There's no telling what you'll find inside. Proceed with caution.