CL Heresys $150

Guest Steven1963

I know theres an old navy&mall across the street from the old house on that the Grateful Dead kind of started out in although there has to be a good hippie left over around here thats close enough to snag these

CL advertisers are not known for quickly pulling ads for sold items.

Like ol minermark says theres 9000 billion people in that state. Id get my phone unhooked cause heresys for 150 is like painting your phone number on the gas station sign not just scratching it into the yernal in the mans room up there in that particular area

man yall like oak or not enjoy for $150 :) heck offer them $100 cause they are oak

• Like 1

last time i was there i got across state line without sucking in...im affraid id get stuck now

I did notice 1.5 million of the cali residents are unemployed this morning on the news...so that might explain why nobodys buying them.

• Like 1

scratching it into the yernal in the mans room

For $150.00 Heresys, it's be "yearn-al".

Ah ha...you teach me something everyday! Well for $150 heresys like i see in the pic i wouldnt care if my number was carved on the yearn-al

I must ad that i have bought a pair of h2's in oak for $200 locally a year or 2 ago(not longer than 2). They were in very good shape. I bought them from a very nice lady out of a honda van off clist with her kids in the van at a brand spanking new 5th walmart added to the town of FW IN...we then went to the golden corrall and my fiance ate...I didnt cause i just dont get into buffets...i believe i had a soda and a fruit bowl...then we went home lol