Summer street party in Indiana!

jimjimbo

holy crap i mean wow what a great time! you mustu got my zip wrong cause my invite hasnt got here yet :blink:

i would try possibly...dont be surprised to see me cruising around in my hippie suit turning peeps on and rock n rollin or whatever all that jazz your playing or whatever you called it...never heard of it...actually i can bring all my big dog daddy cds and the travis tritt :lol: new release. My old neighbor had these big outdoor parties with killer mexican carnival music man we had people passed out on our lawn and stuff 50+ft away from his house(kiddin about the peeps passed out although he did have some huge loud parties)

I may be going to the st louis riot so dont keep extra butt for me yet

• Like 1

Beek, if I were you, I'd stay far, far away from St. Louis.....

My brother in law is ceo of st marys hospital so id get good care if i get hurt and i wear so many more faces apparently than you seen one, one day one time lol you would not recognize me right now guaranteed hah

this is not a political statement although what happened there was very wrong and i wont speak more on the subject...if you really knew who the real Beek was my friend...

The butts have been rubbed, and are now resting in the fridge, ready to go on the smoker at 8am tomorrow morning. Then going to hold them overnight, let all the flavors and juices co-mingle, then pull it about an hour before the gig. Doing about 25lbs pre-cook, which will end up at about 18 pounds give or take after....Will also post after the cook, they both look equally delicious...

attachicon.gifIMG_4276 (Large).JPG

Just knowing it is going to be a real treat. Enjoy party and your speakers, which make it real possible for everyone to enjoy!

Looking real good from here.

• Moderators

Well try to get a pic, unless it's a witness relocation thing :lol:

Have fun

You do realize after they taste what you smoke for the party every time they smell smoke in the neighborhood they may come over.

Edited by dtel

If you're now in Mishawaka, you need to get some Crown power for those La Scalas. And maybe a used JBL Pro powered subwoofer to fill in the bottom end outdoors a bit better than the black-vinyl home theater thing in your pic. Still, I'll bet it was fun.

Edited by Taterworks

If you're now in Mishawaka, you need to get some Crown power for those La Scalas. And maybe a used JBL Pro powered subwoofer to fill in the bottom end outdoors a bit better than the black-vinyl home theater thing in your pic. Still, I'll bet it was fun.

That "black -vinyl home theater thing" is just fine for my outdoor/garage setup, thank you very much.  And I don't need Crown power, but I appreciate your informed advice.