Bucket List

The History Kid

So I've complained about this enough around the forum - I'm sure many of you might have seen. Do I *need* more speakers? No...but I definitely would enjoy having more. So I'm looking for a few things to round off the channels that I've got. I figured I'd see if any fellow Klipschers knew of any hints that might help me track some things down. I'm already staking out eBay, Craigslist, and Search Tempest.

I'm looking for RB-3's (or RB-5's), RS-3's and RC-3's in a black veneer. If anyone's got any tips, or has any of them that they're willing to part with...bring it on!

Edited by IbizaFlame

The CL will be your greatest asset, your location as to big buck city's is the only downfall.

Hang in there, prepare a truck, get as much money together as you can, and be prepared for a road trip(s).

In two years i fetched everything i ever wanted in audio, my trick was is 1000 mile radius.

P.S. my greatest score was 89 Khorns in pristine condition by original owner for $999. (the wife got these)

• Moderators
Do I *need* more speakers? No...but I definitely would enjoy having more.

That's the story of my life. :D I sure feel your pain. ;)

With Ebay, do you have a search for those speakers saved? Ebay can notify you as soon as those speakers are listed. Comes in handy if there is a Buy it Now at a great price.

My luck has always come from Craigslist using my CL App on my phone. I used to have an amazing Android app called "Cragislist Notifica" that would notify me within minutes of any new Klipsch postings. When I switched to iPhone, the Craigslist Pro+ really stinks as it's "supposed" to give me an audible notification but that feature hasn't been working for many months. When it used to work, it wasn't that helpful because it would notify me sometimes 1 - 2 hrs after the Klipsch listing. Ridiculous deals are typically gone within the first hour of them being posted.

Those speakers are small enough, you might be able to find someone even in another state using Search Tempest that would be willing to ship. Use Paypal to make sure you are protected.

• Like 1

Wow, some lightning replies there guys.

I saw the 5's, and am definitely considering them. Good info on the craigslist app. I keep finding things on eBay that look good at first, but then it's either an issue of wear, or the grills are missing, or some little thing that just irks me. I'll look into getting those aps setup.

And yeah, Youthman, I've seen some of your shots of that theater of yours. I weep everytime I see them. :lol: