My First Heritage Purchase!

MichaelandKlipsch

I know I should wear the hat of shame today. I am picking up a spool of 16 awg wire at Lowes today so I can listen to them this weekend while I’m in the garage. No I don’t have any extra pairs of AQ wire lol. I had to get out a scalpel and surgical scissors just to get through all of Bills packaging. My lord the man knows how to ship something. Cambridge audio amp: 27lbs. Bill’s packaging material: 48lbs…. lol It is in mint condition though even the remote looks like it is Mint. Great member to work with. I’m a little disappointed though my NAD IPD2 Dac doc was in also mint condition but they didn’t send the remote which is half the point. I’m trying to get them to respond via eBay if not I’ll have to call NAD and order a remote for it.

I am picking up a spool of 16 awg wire at Lowes today so I can listen to them this weekend while I’m in the garage.

Michael,

If you are dropping by Lowes, grab a spool of 12 gauge low voltage landscape wire.  You can buy it by the spool or by the foot.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_219932-295-55213443_0__?productId=3365798&Ntt=landscape+wire&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dlandscape%2Bwire&facetInfo=

http://www.lowes.com/pd_104561-295-55213445_0__?productId=50142292&Ntt=landscape+wire&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dlandscape%2Bwire&facetInfo=

I had to get out a scalpel and surgical scissors just to get through all of Bills packaging. My lord the man knows how to ship something. Cambridge audio amp: 27lbs. Bill’s packaging material: 48lbs…

I have to "Fed Ex proof" my merchandise you know. ;)  :D

Bill

FEDEX PROOF??? King kong couldn't have gotten that open lol work of art my friend!

I guess it was not so "Fed Ex proof" after all. :angry:  :(  Internal injuries can be more fatal than the external ones.

A perfectly functioning integrated amp before shipping to a faulty amp upon arrival.

Bill

Edited by willland

Why integrated if you bought an amp?

An Integrated amp is a simple solution to drive a pair of stereo speakers. Perfectly matching preamp and amplifier sections that only need one source to get it going.

Bill

yeah but an integrated amp is amp and pre amp together. So why did he buy an amp from you? That's my question.

Think I've put all this together. You sold him an integrated amp. It showed up bad though?

That's it. :angry:

A freight claim with Fed Ex with no visible damage to box or the amp itself would be impossible.  I did ship it through my company, which spends about 50,000,000.00 a year with Fed Ex, so there is a chance that they would pay a claim. 

Bill

• Moderators
Ps if youth is to blame for these lascalas. You are definitely I blame for the dual jtrs.

Somehow I missed this thread till tonight.  I'll gladly take the blame for you buying the LaScalas.  I think you will love them.  Depending on your listening preference for what they will be used for, I think you might need even a small sub to fill in the lower end.

The next thing you can blame me for is upgrading your camera.  :P