For Sale: RC-7 Black Ash W/ DeanG mod

Gorm

SOLD.

This is one of my two RC-7s that were used as my rear surround speakers for a long time. Overall it is in good shape. There is a scuff mark on the top and left side of the speaker. The cones are in good shape, no bends or creases that I can see. The grill is nearly brand new as I never used it, all pegs in tact.

The crossover has been modified by DeanG. This is the infamous "DeanG" mod for RF-7 and RC-7s. I will include the crossover if it sells to a fourm member. If it sells on Craigslist, then I will put an OEM crossover into it.

There are two minor security screw marks where the bottom of the speaker was mounted. These holes do not penitate the internal cavity.

Looking for SOLD

Thank you.

post-47947-0-20080000-1408991856_thumb.j

post-47947-0-96440000-1408991837_thumb.j

post-47947-0-78520000-1408991871_thumb.j

post-47947-0-30520000-1408991820_thumb.j

post-47947-0-40640000-1408991942_thumb.j

post-47947-0-77720000-1408991954_thumb.j

Edited by Gorm

Too bad no one accepts payment plans. lol

GLWS

How much do you have to spend?

I have another RC-7, but its not in near as good of shape. While it plays fine, there is some water damage to the cabinet, and both woofers have crinkles. Grill is in excellent shape though. I'd be willing to part with it super cheap.

Wasn't planning on selling it here because it would never sell...probably needs to be parted out. Let me know if you are interested though...

Edited by Gorm

Too bad no one accepts payment plans. lol

GLWS

How much do you have to spend?

I have another RC-7, but its not in near as good of shape. While it plays fine, there is some water damage to the cabinet, and both woofers have crinkles. Grill is in excellent shape though. I'd be willing to part with it super cheap.

Wasn't planning on selling it here because it would never sell...probably needs to be parted out. Let me know if you are interested though...

pm sent

Just so that we are clear, I really don't want to ship the speaker.However, if you do want to pay for shipping, I won't mind taking it down to the UPS store and letting them package it for transport. However, this is going to be very expensive...

Thanks,

Edited by Gorm