Here's a shocker, hooked on Chorus II

jimjimbo

OK, so yea, I heard them for the first time the other day....but as said, (to me) they were pretty damn good....So, I think I would like to add them to my measly, pathetic collection....for a while at least....I have some great Heresy's, Cornwall's, vintage Pioneer SX-950 receivers, very minty oak KG 5.5's with a matching KV-3, various drivers, horns, crossovers, Def Tech Subs.

Now, it's going to have to be a midwest thing.  Don't really want to ship anything, but will drive a pretty good distance to do a swap....

If interested, or if you know of anyone that might want to outright sell a pair, send me a PM.  Let's have some fun.

• Like 2

well....I'm aboot 9 hrs from you in Frederick, md.

I'm the fella that received a free pr of chorus II's from a gentleman in wash d.c.

they are satin black, which has been touched up.....mr crites rebuilt the xovers for me, and I also replaced the tweeter diaphragms and both woofers. I also installed grills on the passive woofers around back.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/126560-the-klipsch-speaker-dealof-the-year/

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/128480-my-chorus-iis-are-d-o-n-e/

any interest, let me know....$750 is the price for cash. trade? could be interested.

I'm just curious, does my price seem to be out of line? I figure I have about $600 in parts and bob's labor to "update" the xovers. I realize I got the speakers for free, but with bob's labor and new parts, plus my labor to rehab the cabinets and install everything else, I feel that $750 is a fair price for basically almost new chorus II's.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :) 

I'm just curious, does my price seem to be out of line? I figure I have about $600 in parts and bob's labor to "update" the xovers. I realize I got the speakers for free, but with bob's labor and new parts, plus my labor to rehab the cabinets and install everything else, I feel that $750 is a fair price for basically almost new chorus II's.

You need a buyer that wants off brand parts (or does not care). Even if bobs stuff is as good or better its still not pk.

• Like 1

You need a buyer that wants off brand parts (or does not care). Even if bobs stuff is as good or better its still not pk.

honestly that didn't even enter my mind, thank you for your f/back. the new components sound so much better than the original. not that the klipsch were inferior, they were just in need of replacement!

• Like 1

Back when Gore created the internet as we know it today, i purchased a pair of Chorus on the Bay, and drove to Eugene OR to get them, these were to be the wifes.

Just recently sold them, asking 6 bones, a kid shows up and looking at him, (His first Klipsch) i figure time to spoil the lil chit, 4 bones.

• Like 4