The Klipsch Speaker DEALOF THE YEAR!!!!!!

angusruler

believe it or not i was checking out clist last night around 8:30, and saw an ad for FREE, yes F-R-E-E klipsch chorus iiS from 1993!!!!

i emailed him for giggles, and a guy named jeff actually emailed me back saying i was the 1st to respond, and could i get them today after 2 pm.

just got back after an 1 and 1/2 hour drive, hooked them up to my fatman amp.....and they soud FANTASTIC!!!!

i'll eventually integrate them into my ht, i just wanted to hear them.

THANK YOU GOD.......and Jeff!

post-47327-13819640333448_thumb.jpg

btw, i wanted to mention that people contacted jeff after me offering $ for the spkrs. but, he kept his word to me.

That is incredible. Nothing wrong with free. I had a similar situation with a seller in Georgia who promised me he would sell all his Klipsch to me because I was first to contact him and really showed a genuine appreciation for his deceased father's speakers. He got many offers for much more $$$ but honored his original selling price($70.00/pair) for several Klipsch speakers. People like that are few and far between especially on C-list.

Enjoy your new monsters,

Bill

jeff said he bought them in germany in '93, and they were in storage for the last 10 yrs.

he was moving soon, and i guess he didn't want the hassle of selling them.

i asked him point blank why he was giving them away, and he didn't really have an answer.

nice guy, a man of his word.

btw, one of the woofers needs replacing....i know, i know......POOR ME!

just about a week ago i was telling my better half that nothing like this EVER happens to me........1-800-555-WAAH!

• Moderators

i asked him point blank why he was giving them away, and he didn't really have an answer.

nice guy, a man of his word.

There are not many people like that on clist thats for sure, but there are many of them here on this forum.

You can't say something like this doesn't happen to you any more. [Y]