Lascala splits 995.00

joessportster

Worth every penny I'm sure. 

I just noticed something I never knew. The efficiency listed on the input says 96db. What is with that? That speaker has like 104db efficiency, doesn't it???

tG20fSXRvmzO6nxxFY7Q+KlipschLascala-1.JP1

edit: I see it says at 3 meters. That must be the difference, but it still seems lower than it should be. What is the formula for sound output with distance? 

Edited by mustang guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max

Did you do the work yourself?

They look beautiful

Mark

No. those aren't mine, but they're one of my favorite colors. Youo just don't see Indy's or Indy splits that aren't black much any more.  I have a set of Industrials, but they're not splits. I may take them down to wood this winter and hope to get a color similar to that.  I am also considering something kind of retro like this.

These are azz kickers right here with the 260 Volti mids.

harmsls7.jpg

• Like 1

Klipsch Express

Members move the speakers or components along to the next person who moves it etc.

E.G.

If they reached Scrappy, maybe he could bring them this way a little someone could get them from him, Opus could pick them up and bring them to his house, where I could go and pick them up. It can take some time for them to move along, but usually someone is traveling along the route to some degree and they just get passed on down the line.

Mark

Klipsch Express

Members move the speakers or components along to the next person who moves it etc.

E.G.

If they reached Scrappy, maybe he could bring them this way a little someone could get them from him, Opus could pick them up and bring them to his house, where I could go and pick them up. It can take some time for them to move along, but usually someone is traveling along the route to some degree and they just get passed on down the line.

Mark

Ahh I see. That would be very cool indeed :) 

I had a pair of LSI-BG that Dtel picked up for me in NOLA, it was months that he got to enjoy them before a buddy was making a van delivery from that area back to Indy. Be patient, the Pony Express isn't immediate gratification most likely. Those are very pretty, personally I dig the black glass but any LSI is a great LSI - good find for fair price. Rock on !