Any Hi-Res photos of logos/badges of different types?

jimjimbo

Another forum member and I are trying to put together some hi resolution photos or drawings of various Klipsch logos/badges (hopefully  with accompanying measurements) so that we may install them on our own speakers that are missing the badges.  I have absolutely no intention of selling these....and since it seems almost impossible to find any "genuine" badges nowadays, it has been suggested to me to gather these photos/drawings and measurements and take them to a good trophy/awards shop to see if they will reproduce them.  Is there a central source for these items here on the forum or elsewhere?  Or do folks have a few files stored on their PC's??  Mainly looking (right now) for the Industrial badges and the Klipsch Professional badges, and then, anything else.  Can anyone assist here?  Thanks.

Thank you sir, but perhaps I should have stated that we were looking for more of the vintage logos, rather than the new ones....That is a nice resource, and I downloaded all of the files for future reference.  Here's a couple of relatively low res images of what I'm interested in...These are not included in the current branding files.

post-12530-0-17440000-1411058758_thumb.j

post-12530-0-65240000-1411058742_thumb.j

post-12530-0-38680000-1411058791.jpg