Klipsch Professional KP-320 Speakers - $300 Chicago

ZEUS121996

I don't know anything about these, but is this a really good price?  They look like they are in nice shape.  Would they make for some awesome outdoor/party/event speakers?  Not too far for me if these should be snarfed up.

They've been officially snarfed up.  Successful mission.  Just got back.  Heavy mf's!   :wacko2:  Zeus, you are a stand-up forum brother, Thank You!! :)  Also thanks to Opus, CECAA & Hugeroost for your input.  Running out of party weather this year, but they will definitely see some good times in the future.  Was all ready to get them Monday afternoon, but a lapse in the CL seller's response until this afternoon, and then again until this evening, delayed it.

• Like 2

good job man, I think you will be surprised, what are you gonna push em with ? they love solid state, Carl these are close to the ones you had no ?

Thanks.  For now, a Sansui 9090DB,  Probably pick up a durable amp that I can bring in & out.  Just finished vacuuming the bottoms and a quick wipe down.  They appear to be in excellent condition.  What little info on the Klipsch site has a pic of the woofers with the white PWK logo on them.  These don't, but I think it may have just been a year thing.  I think everything is original.  I will hook them up and A/B/C them with Khorns & Forte's, just for kicks.

001_zpsdc380bcc.jpg

• Like 1

Hooked them up to an old Kenwood KR-720 45W x 2 pup receiver, just because it was very accessible.  Not impressed, but no worry, because that's been the case with several other speakers with that receiver.  I think it is only good for low volume music, like in an office or as background tunes.  I will hook it up to the 9090 either tonight or tomorrow, and I am quite confident it will be night & day difference.