Cessnas Anyone?

oldtimer

• Moderators

This would be a bad time in history to be paranoid, you are being watched and listened to from every angle. Be back later, going to take a leak in the yard, I need to remember to give an extra couple of shakes for the drones watching.  :o  :rolleyes:

Think about the BILLIONS of dollars your Govt. is spending of your tax dollars to spy on you,  Supposedly to protect you from terrorists..................Wonder if the planes will connect with your smart TV

Swift justice you say 1 wrong word in front of your television the plane picks it up and they drop a smart bomb

How long is it before we elect Putin? Seems like he is the same as our officials, only more upfront about it.

Since you read "The Brothers" can you say that much has really changed since the 50s, other than maybe technology has gotten better? :ph34r:

The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Brothers-Foster-Dulles-Secret/dp/0805094970

Edited by Fjd

How long is it before we elect Putin? Seems like he is the same as our officials, only more upfront about it.

Since you read "The Brothers" can you say that much has really changed since the 50s, other than maybe technology has gotten better? :ph34r:

The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Brothers-Foster-Dulles-Secret/dp/0805094970

During the 50's and 60"s spying on individual Americans without a warrant was illegal. It is not just the means for spying has changed, but the "legality" of such unwarranted searches has changed drastically.  It has only been since the "Patriot" Act that the government has had a blank authorization to invade your privacy. The 4th Amendment has been eviscerated. This is a serious change over the past ten years. What is FAR more troubling is the lack of outrage. I am afraid there is no turning back.

• Like 1

During the 50's and 60"s spying on individual Americans without a warrant was illegal. It is not just the means for spying has changed, but the "legality" of such unwarranted searches has changed drastically.  It has only been since the "Patriot" Act that the government has had a blank authorization to invade your privacy. The 4th Amendment has been eviscerated. This is a serious change over the past ten years. What is FAR more troubling is the lack of outrage. I am afraid there is no turning back.

I should have clarified that I was referring more from a holistic level to many series of covert, and at times illegal, although sometimes not illegal, activities conducted by factions of the government.  Although not in the book I referenced, Project MINARET and Project SHAMROCK come to mind.  I do understand your point.  I suspect you see a lack of outrage because it seems that the 'freedoms' that are slipping away may not be 'tangible' enough for many people to grasp. 

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

They're chipping away at our privacy slowly, just to keep an all out revolt from happening. Kind of like the rise of fuel cost which we will never see drop below $2 a gal. again.  Most of these things don't bother the sheep that have nothing to hide, but in time where will this lead for the future for of children and theirs?   I'm surprised they haven't already had a serious push for everyone to get a chip like your prized hound.  I definitely think chips should be in use for many different categorized offenders and any other turds out there that have an ugly past. We need a temporary paralysis option for the chips too. You pull another stunt and you're going down hard.

• Like 1

I definitely think chips should be in use for many different categorized offenders and any other turds out there that have an ugly past. [/quote

If you ever had an ugly thought you should be chipped too.  There should be chips in newborns too, you just can't trust those babies.

They're chipping away at our privacy slowly, just to keep an all out revolt from happening. Kind of like the rise of fuel cost which we will never see drop below $2 a gal. again.  Most of these things don't bother the sheep that have nothing to hide, but in time where will this lead for the future for of children and theirs?   I'm surprised they haven't already had a serious push for everyone to get a chip like your prized hound.  I definitely think chips should be in use for many different categorized offenders and any other turds out there that have an ugly past. We need a temporary paralysis option for the chips too. You pull another stunt and you're going down hard.

Which contradiction in your post do you support most?

Edited by oldtimer

Unless you are smarter than said razorback.  Kind of a given for the rest of the nation.

A chip is a perfect solution for a hardened criminal.  Grow a pair OT. 

A Feral Hog and even a farm raised Pig are both smarter and cleaner than any "old" Dog.  :D