Heresy Pro for $150

Youthman

Looks like possible damage to one of the cones but still a great deal. Parts alone should be worth double his asking price. I've got a pair of these recently and was actually pretty shocked at how good they sound. I think they easily sound better than all the other "pro" Heresy's I've heard just not quite as loud.

Sadly, one reason for that might be what probably just happened to me. Called the guy, discussed speakers, said ok. Within an hour, I had someone local lined up to pay the seller cash and pick them up and hold for me. Now no word back from him either photo or text. Guessing he probably got dozens of calls, decided they were worth more or someone was even faster on the draw. Just heard back 'they are gone'.  SO possibly this alert might have played some part in that, hard to say. So whoever scooped them from me and the seller can KMA. 

• Moderators

Yeah it's just frustrating when people agree to something and then don't hold true to their word. But I've also been on the selling end and I've held something for someone that swore they were buying it only to never show. So now, unless I know you, it's first come basis