Justin - For YOUR Birthday I want !!!!!

cluless

Happy Birthday Justin

icon98.gificon97.gificon98.gificon97.gificon98.gif

And since the happy day has loosened the ole purse strings I figured that YOU'D be buying the gifts this year ...tee heee...

So if you could just pick up the tab for my new sub when they ship, that would be just fine. Oh, and send over an interior design person (with your credit card of course) to come up with some window treatments for this fishbowl.

Thanks! Have a happy 18th!cwm29.gif

C - For window treatments, just do what I did. Buy a length of black knaugahyde(sp?) at your local fabric store and staple it over the windows to completely block the light. (Put a nice set of wood blinds in the window first, though, so it looks normal from the street, and not like something from America's Most Wanted.) Then hang some nice black velour/suede/velvet curtains to cover the entire wall.

Makes for perfect movie viewing any time of the day or not. Plus, it'll keep those nosy neighbors from watching your uncontrollable RF-7 induced happy feet sessions!

Doug

------------------

My System

Done and done Wink.gif

Thanks for the B-Day wishing. THat is what you did, you wished hehehe. Smile.gif

So now that I am 18... some things have changed.

1 I can buy a playboy, woo hoo......

2 I can smoke cancer sticks, double woo hoo

3 I can sign up for the draft, need I add another woo hoo?

4 I can go to jail

5 I can get a life sentence

6 I can go to jail for you know with a younger person (I will wait till I get married to do that hehe)

7 I can get my picture put on my credit card (you have to be 18...)

8 I can buy spray paint and fertilzer!!!

9 I can go clubbing

10 I can renew my license

Wow, all the I can's. LoL

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Nice list!

It also means your parents can kick your *** out of the house!!! Smile.gif

I thought you needed to be 21 to go clubbing, with all the booze?

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Rat-boy..

Texas is rather strange place...If I remember correctly - You can go clubbing w/o drinking at 18...You can drive while everyone else in the car is drinking (number of open drinkies must be one less than the number of people in the car)..The driver can be seen holding a drink, but not drinking from it (hmmm..I think they changed that one)

A friend of mine once suggested marketing a color coded map of the Dallas metro area (wet, dry, damp (beer and wine only)).

quote:

Texas is rather strange place...

No kidding, I never heard of an age restriction for paint! I'm assuming it's because of "huffing" or maybe graffiti, but come on. How about people track of where their f'ing kids are and what they're doing?

Happy Birthday Justin!c>s>

Now that you have reached the age of corporeal responsibility, take a clue from cluless and practice "safe snax"... always use a condiment!

May you have many happy returns... so that you can get what you wanted in the first place cwm34.gif! -HornED

This message has been edited by HornEd on 08-03-2002 at 12:28 PM

quote:

Now that you have reached the age of corporeal responsibility, take a clue from cluless and practice "safe snacks"... always use a condiment!

LOL! I will remember that one!

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

doug - "uncontrollable RF-7 induced happy feet sessions!" - Yep they are a real problem...Luckily all used rooms open to the back...the deep woods..

Was working in the yard, and noticed that a "thing" ran into the garage... Luckily it was only a chipmunk that wanted to join in the fun...

Me, the chipmunks, the squirrels,and the deer, we do the tripe-faced boogie, the head-banger bash, pogo, the smooth guitar slide, and always the "snoopy happy feet boogie",

Smile.gif

I am sure you are the role modle for kids growing up everywhere Smile.gif

------------------

quote:

Originally posted by cluless:

....Me, the chipmunks, the squirrels,and the deer, we do the tripe-faced boogie, the head-banger bash, pogo, the smooth guitar slide, and always the "snoopy happy feet boogie",

Clu....I've recently noticed the weaving and wobbling antics of a Raccoon family that appear in our subdivision late nights. It appears the "snoopy happy feet boogie" has migrated to the MidwestCool.gif

Wes

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>

quote:

Originally posted by ShapeShifter:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Justin!
f>
s>
c>

If we could pass ye ole hat and pay for a free 5 minute jount through an authorized Klipsch Dealer...what item(s) would be first to fill the shopping cart?

Many more with great health.

Wes

7 K-Horns for 7.1, with 3 REL subs, some Krell amps and Aragon Stage1 and 7 McIntosh tube amps for the K-Horns. And a DVD/SACD/CD player, the Denon 9000 would do. That is all
Smile.gif
Already got the 55" tv
Smile.gif

Did I miss anything?
Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

7 K-Horns for 7.1, with 3 REL subs, some Krell amps and Aragon Stage1 and 7 McIntosh tube amps for the K-Horns. And a DVD/SACD/CD player, the Denon 9000 would do. That is all Already got the 55" tv

Did I miss anything?

Shopping cart? This is Texas...we don't use no stinkin'shopping cart. Bring that Peterbiltf>s> thru the door boys!!cwm35.gif

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>

This message has been edited by ShapeShifter on 08-04-2002 at 01:56 AM