Paradigm PW-2200 powered subwoofer

Matthews

I bet that thing sounds nice. It is rated for 18Hz according to this article: http://www.paradigm.com/downloads/SS_Monitor9_CC350_ADP350_PW2200_Review.pdf

Paradigm makes some of the best subs out there. I have a Paradigm DSP-3200 for daily use. I think the PW-2200 was a bit higher end than the DSP. I know it weighed about 15 lbs more.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 2

I thought FEDEX would do up to 150 lbs home delivery?

FedEx now has a weight limit of 70 pounds as well (unless to business or FedEx store).  UPS charges a fortune not to mention I will NEVER use them again. 

To tell the truth, It really won't hurt my feelers if it does not sell.  This thing is AWESOME!!!  ...just ask my neighbors LOL :P

Edited by Matthews

Funny story, after reading this today I remembered seeing one of these on my local CL. So I contacted the guy and just went and picked it up, I wont say what I got it for here. I can see why you would not want to ship this, its a big heavy extremely well made sub. I personally could not understand needing two of these unless you earthquake proofed your house. Just insane amounts of deep bass. Good luck!

• Like 1