RS-7s For Sale - SOLD

Gorm

Congrats!  That's a great price for those.  Gorm, if you were closer, I could be in for some trouble.  A month or so ago I was mapquesting the distance when you had the RF-7' s up for sale.  I bought my RS-7's in 2003 and they too have no shrinkage.  Wish I could say the same for myself.  I would still love to have them done with cherry tops and bottoms to match everything else. 

Congrats to both, that was a great price. I'm expecting a pair tomorrow that I bought off eBay for $340 and felt I got a great deal. These blow away the RS-3's, which is the only Klipsch surround I've compared them to. I have a set of KSP-S6's I'm going to do a head to head with as soon as they arrive.

I just like the design of them better for one. I mean...I'm sure the RS-62 II's are monsters and are probably better designed for even sound dispersion, but the 3's and 7's pound. I can imagine if I think my 3's pound, then the 7's are just drop dead eye poppers.