Klipsch RF-7, RC-7, RSW-15 - $2500 (Asbury, IA)

opusk2k9

From post:

For sale is a Klipsch Reference series RF7 pair of tower speakers, Center, and 15" Subwoofer!

All are in very clean condition. These are the original series that were manufactured between 2001-2009 in the United States.

- RF7 tower speakers are 102dB efficient, with 8" square Tractrix horn and 2 x 10" woofers in each speaker.
- RC-7 Center speaker is 98dB efficient, with 8" square Tractrix horn and 2 x 8" woofers.
- RSW-15 subwoofer features rear firing active 15" and front firing passive 15" woofers.

Towers sold for $1800/pair, New today is $3200/pr
Center sold for $900, New today is $1400
Sub sold for $1800 - the best sub Klipsch ever had - they no longer make a comparable model.

Asking $2500 firm. Will not split up the set and sell pieces individually. This is a matched set accoustically and visually.

http://dubuque.craigslist.org/ele/4873089927.html

No affiliation.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

This is pretty much what I am looking for, for the new home's theater room.  I have an rsw-15 for the two channel and LOVE IT. I'd love to pick one up for the HT room...and the RF 7's would complete the system (rf 7ii's would be better but I'm not greedy).  Alas, they are on the other side of the coast.  :(

• Like 1

From post:

For sale is a Klipsch Reference series RF7 pair of tower speakers, Center, and 15" Subwoofer!

All are in very clean condition. These are the original series that were manufactured between 2001-2009 in the United States.

- RF7 tower speakers are 102dB efficient, with 8" square Tractrix horn and 2 x 10" woofers in each speaker.

- RC-7 Center speaker is 98dB efficient, with 8" square Tractrix horn and 2 x 8" woofers.

- RSW-15 subwoofer features rear firing active 15" and front firing passive 15" woofers.

Towers sold for $1800/pair, New today is $3200/pr

Center sold for $900, New today is $1400

Sub sold for $1800 - the best sub Klipsch ever had - they no longer make a comparable model.

Asking $2500 firm. Will not split up the set and sell pieces individually. This is a matched set accoustically and visually.

http://dubuque.craigslist.org/ele/4873089927.html

No affiliation.

I think hes off a little bit off on his facts. Also, unless he splits up the set, I doubt he gets more than 2000 for them...maybe if they were cherry.

Edited by Gorm

Typical local prices I have seen are about $900-$1100 for the RF-7's, $400-$500 for the RC-7 and $600-$700 for the RSW-15. Of course they do not come up for sale too often and I'm sure its possible to get more. I would think that $2k for the set would be fair, $2500 is very near the top in my opinion, of course depends on how bad someone wants them.  

Isn't that pretty high price?

Not often found as a complete set.  If I wanted them and could get them in only one trip...

Someone purchased the RSW-15 NIB for $1900, so this seems like a bargain compared to that.  :D

Edited by opusk2k9

Isn't that pretty high price?

Not often found as a complete set.  If I wanted them and could get them in only one trip...

Someone purchased the RSW-15 NIB for $1900, so this seems like a bargain compared to that.  :D

The 15 was also Cherry.

For some reason the RSW-12s, RSW-15s, and RB-75s in Cherry seem to command far higher prices than their black Veener equivalents.