*WANTED* KLIPSCH KV-1 CENTER

Matthews

WOW, I looked at the one twk123 linked to and it looks just my SC-.5 except for the label...

I likely bought it thinking it was a KV-1 but never looked at the label - dumb...

Then I looked on ebay per Klipschsonian and I can see that I have a Synergy small center.

Yup, dumb...

Been some time since I was paying proper attention to my Klipsch speakers.

I really am having a hard time hanging in here with the new website and all the changes that came with it.\

It also seems the my 3 or four thousand posts have eroded to just over a thousand...

Hey, that's probably what happened to my KV-1! It eroded to an SC-.5 :wacko:

Edited by HudsonValleyNoah
  • Like 1

I dug out the KV-1 and it says "SC-.5" (!)

My mistake It looks live a KV-1 with the grill on - you know that slant back and all.

but it's not, so I regretfully must withdraw.

noah :(

He's got so many speakers he can't even remember what he owns. We should all be so fortunate! 

• Like 1

I regretfully must withdraw. noah

It is all good, Noah :D  I will find one soon.  Was going to go a different route but found a KV-1 in excellent shape locally, $65.  So now I am committed to this model for an attractive, although unusual configuration, 2.1-channel "mini system". 

There is a bunch of those on ebay

Sonian, I have found some on the Bay but everything looks a little too beat up for my liking...

Matt is a cool dude.

Blushing a bit Billy :blush:   - I think you are a Very Cool Dude!!!  :emotion-21:

Thanks ALL, if anyone finds one in decent shape, shoot me a word  :D