RF7 & RC7 cherry

Kman

had these on craigslist before but took them off, but now I placed them back on. Not sure if the price is too much or not ( can't remember what I listed them for before). But I'm in MA. if anyone is interested. I'm the original owner- I have the boxes and everything.  They are in excellent condition.  price is $1300

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/ele/4906155329.html

zswh12.jpg

jjqm9w.jpg

Edited by Kman
  • Like 1

They are in beautiful condition! GLWS!

thanks, I take care of my stuff and also for the first couple of years after I bought them they were still in their boxes not being used at all because I was house hunting at the time and it took almost 4 years. So they don't have too many miles on them. 

Why are you selling them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in the middle of a home reno/addition. Its been going much slower with setbacks than I anticipated and it would be nice to free up some money and basically when they start gutting the rooms on this side of the house I'll have less stuff to pack up and move around. So it will many months I won't be using them anyways. Nothing against the speakers-they are great. But figured when the dust settles on this project I can pick up something down the road. Unfortunately I already bought some other items for the media room ( projector, screen etc.). If I had known this was going to take this long I wouldn't have bought them so early. oh well. 

Edited by Kman