MCM Concert Grands For Sale - TN - Maybe ?

Tallcrow

Hello Everyone,

Thanks you for taking the time to look at my post...

This is the First time I have ever posted here. 

So If I break any rules or something please let me know..

I have a set of MCM Concert Grand's That I'm Thinking about Selling..

Would anyone be interested ?

I don't have photos ( rite now) and I don't completely know what shape they are in...

They have been in storage at my home for several years. I honestly have

Never used them... They came from a Theater in Pigeon Forge Tn.. The

theater changed hands and they done a major remodel.  I got them right

after that. 

If your interested please let me know.  Please understand..

-  I know very little about these speakers.. I'm not a Speaker Guru like some of you folks are. lol

(I do know there big.. And they cost a lot back in the day $15,000 or so..Some guy on ebay asking $5,000 a side)

-  I CAN NOT SHIP THESE. I DON'T HAVE Any type of truck to even get them to a freight company..

(If Your interested you'll have to come pick them up)   zip code 37766

- I'm NOT A PRO AUDIO GUY !!   I'm NOT EVEN sure how to hook these up...  If you want to come check them out

I'll help you anyway I can.   I do have power amps, Mics and Stuff like that..  I'd love to just sell them as is

- I work 7 days a week and I'm Rarely Home, But I can plan time if your for real.

I would love to sell these AS IS ,

I know I have this ~ 2 huge sub boxes,  2 mid horn type boxes,  2 horn tops (and distribution boxes) 

And I think, ?  there is also a center section mid and top box too..  I'll find out

I have a "Take it all"  number in mind. But First I'd like to hear any offers and see if there is even any interest out there..

text me,  if you like 865-850-3903 ... email tallcrow76  at g mail

Welcome to the forum, you posted in the right place.

Find Some tags on some of these and post the numbers, the guys here will tell you everything.

Pics SELL, so get some ASAP.

Condition is everything.

Within in 48 hrs you will have some pricing shot your way. GLWS (Good Luck With Sale)

• Like 2

Tall crow, one thing to note is asking price pivots off of working condition. In the Midwest, the last three sets of working Bozak concert grands I have laid hands on that were sold in the past year went for $2500, $2200, and $1850, respectively.

Cosmetic condition and whether they work will either make the sale easy, or keep them at your house a long time.

Glws

Welcome and best of luck with the sale. Since you gotta find the right buyer with the right space for these, marketing them with pictures is essential. Would also help a lot to know for sure that they are in working condition. Perhaps someone from a local stereo or electronics store could assist in that regard.

Try editing your original post with that take it all price so others don't have to read the whole thread for the price. And then as others have said, pics help a lot. And also maybe there is a forum member local to you willing to help with working condition?