Who's selling Klipschorns local to NJ?

Eddie 500

I'm guessing due to the area we live being more expensive than others for one. Plus, the people who can afford them usually keep them longer,and being there isn't a large enough market, aren't sharing as others do.Plus shipping costs. I'm looking for pretty much any of the Heritage Lines, and the closest I'm getting is someone who's in upstate NY that has to take a trip down this way on his way somewhere else. Anyone I see in the area here,is asking like new pricing and the units are beat up.

I'm on this site with Facebook, and a guy just put up a pair of Cornwall l for $2800.00 that he somewhat refinished and stated they are $6000.00 new, so he's giving a discount.

I'm guessing due to the area we live being more expensive than others for one. Plus, the people who can afford them usually keep them longer,and being there isn't a large enough market, aren't sharing as others do.Plus shipping costs. I'm looking for pretty much any of the Heritage Lines, and the closest I'm getting is someone who's in upstate NY that has to take a trip down this way on his way somewhere else. Anyone I see in the area here,is asking like new pricing and the units are beat up.

I'm on this site with Facebook, and a guy just put up a pair of Cornwall l for $2800.00 that he somewhat refinished and stated they are $6000.00 new, so he's giving a discount.

So you better not keep the seller waiting. :o

The reality is you often have to drive to get the best deals. I am driving 600 miles round trip this Saturday to pickup the RC-64II that Opus found for me. I have gotten to the point where I enjoy (most of the time) the trips. My KLF-30's are being picked up from Canada this Sunday. With one exception, I have not bought anything local. It is just the way it is unless you live in one of the better markets (Florida, Chicago, Houston)

• Like 1

So you better not keep the seller waiting. :o

When you see him,let him know I'm good to go. Just let me know 24 hours or so ahead of time. I take that much of a drive, just to go fishing for fish that I'm not keeping or eating.Just to be able to take a picture with them.

• Like 2