Cruise to the Edge 2015

BigStewMan

And if you're a musician, and interested in joining us for the After Hours Electric Prog Jam, here's that link 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/579934965378361/

There is an audition process as this is an official 'act' on the ship. It started at the piano bar on the inaugural voyage two years ago when it was discovered that several of our cruisers could play ELP, Genesis and Yes on piano. Last year we were given a small stage with back line equipment and Mini-moogs, Mellotrons, Kronos, Rickenbackers etc were brought on by members of our band -we stayed up until the wee hours nearly every morning and were frequently joined by our heros. Cool times! 

Norweigan Pearl.  Just looked it up and it appears to be a mid-sized cruise ship (which is good--smaller the better).  964’ length 106’ beam

Daughter and son-in-law are on a Norweigan on the Atlantic side right now, Florida last i heard.

They work the Boat, if i ever go on a Boat again, it will be a New Zeland run, some dam fine audio to be had there.

• Like 2

Ranger bass boat on Lake Fork, Texas

Excellent fishing there.

Darn skippy, I lived within 15-20 minutes of Fork, Cooper and Tawakoni for 7 years. I was a single man then so I hit the lakes about 4 outta 7 days. What a calm time; nice to catch a few but didn't have to for relaxation.

Cool pictures, I think I'm getting to old for a steady week of that, it would be rough, but fun to try.

i think you can do it … and you should try.

I mean think about it … you can’t count departure days…the day at sea is relaxing even if you get zero sleep…prog is timeless music when you’re listening…subtract showers and meals….it’s like a 20 minute trip really.  You’re young enough for that!  Tell your wife you’re going on a beer run…or heck, bring her along!

• Like 1