[Sold] Reference ONE Headphones - $50 shipped

The History Kid

***** SOLD SOLD SOLD *****

Time for me to part with these. I like them and all, but I'm looking at getting something like the Image One's or something a little better still. I'm also looking for ones that might play a bit nicer with my phone and amplifier.

I am not going to lie, these are definitely B stock phones (they fold the wrong way), but they sound just like I'd have expected them to. I've babied these things since I got them in '13, right on down to the box. The case, well...the only fault there is the adapter pouch is torn, so it doesn't really hold the adapters well anymore. Other than that, it's in good shape otherwise. Basically my use has been to put the phones in the case, and the case in the box - so nothing has really seen any elements much.

I'm hoping for $50 shipped, but my headphone know-how isn't all that great when it comes to prices.

I'll be using my R6's until I can find another pair of actual headphones.

Obligatory pics - pay no mind to the desk of clutter.

post-58712-0-43740000-1437200532_thumb.jpost-58712-0-98740000-1437200549_thumb.jpost-58712-0-22740000-1437200556_thumb.jpost-58712-0-43620000-1437200562_thumb.j

Edited by IbizaFlame

I'm hoping for $50 shipped, but my headphone know-how isn't all that great when it comes to prices.

Your headphone experience is probably more than mine and I think $50.00 shipped is very reasonable fro $179.00 headphones.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

I'm glad someone snagged those before I got interested.  Even though I don't live close to anybody (except Mustang Guy) for local pickup, I want to buy everything I see on this forum!

I still have a pair of Cherry RB-3's that'd love to make their way out to you, Dave! :D

• Like 1

I'm glad someone snagged those before I got interested.  Even though I don't live close to anybody (except Mustang Guy) for local pickup, I want to buy everything I see on this forum!

I still have a pair of Cherry RB-3's that'd love to make their way out to you, Dave! :D

STOP IT!!! I don't WANT them, I don't NEED them, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!   :emotion-14: 

So, you say they're Cherry?  :wub:

• Like 2

Arrived yesterday in perfect shape.  Packed to survive the trip and not a scratch on them or the box for that matter.  Michael is great to work with and I'd highly recommend.  Thank you sir!

If I had but seen them...Enjoy! :)