Existential Audio Crisis

Thaddeus Smith

I'm just questioning my motives for even having the second system

I have a system upstairs, a 5.1 system on the main floor, a theater system in construction stage down stairs with big boy speakers, two pairs of head phones(one for desk top listening the other for phone play back while mowing, and grocery shopping), and a better than factory system in the Jeep.  All have their different sounds, this is why I have all of these and yes like you my wife lets me along with the space.  So why not, your an adult you pay for so you have at it. Enjoy life, with or with out people we need to have our alone time.  Maybe just time to try different speakers or bass bins. 

Did you ever fill the DBB's with another pair of 15's, if not give it a try it may spark your little interest again.

Headphones? Naaah.

To me that's like people who run. Run or jog? Why would I run... when I have a perfectly working car. (lol)

Same with headphones. Why would I use Headphones when I have perfectly fine speakers.

Maybe thats why you always see people who run... using headphones. (lol)

For me headphones are a last resort option for me (same with running). Best of luck with your moment of Zen.

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 1

Did you ever fill the DBB's with another pair of 15's, if not give it a try it may spark your little interest again.

nah. I sit 7 feet away and just paid a bunch of $$ for custom B2 crossovers. A single 15 is more than sufficient. :P

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 1