Martin Logan Atmos Speakers

Nismo

Martian Logan is getting into Atmos with their brand new Motion AFX add-on Atmos modules

**   .75" Aluminum Dome Tweeter

** 5.25" Woofer

** msrp: $599

** Available November 2015

The new Motion AFX is not designed to be paired with ML's electrostatic transducer speakers, but an upgrade (add-on) option for their more traditional (cabinet style) floor standing & bookshelf speakers such as Motion 15, 20, 35XT, 40 and 60XT series.

MartinLogan-MotionAFX.jpg

You know what it strikes me as?? A gosh dang atmos rep!!! I just don't get it. You give me that vibe Nismo. Nothing you can do take that away until stupid useless posts like this stop. Makes zero sense to me to post about some martin Logan atmos add ons.

Edited by Scrappydue

We part opinions here, Scrappy,  but respectfully of course.  Edit (Post #5, I don't think Nismo is an Atmos rep, whatever that is)

Mr. Nismo comes across to me as a genuinely good guy with lots of passion about all things in which he is interested.  I like his passion, I'm sure he meant no offense.

You sometimes advise visitors to the Klipsch forums on products not Klipsch, but you always do it with honesty.  I admire that passion in you as well.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Your right I do push people towards something that I have personally had experience with vs a Klipsch speaker that they may be asking about. Like people who want more spl than what Klipsch can offer without going cinema size. Easy. JTR. But I have heard them on tons of occasions. I don't post stuff about speakers that no one is asking about and also something I have never heard. Sorry. Touchy day for me with Nismo. Going to bed. Letting my mind breathe. Been building subwoofer boxes for four days straight too. Ugh

lol... There are all kinds of threads, discussions & posts on the HT forum for:

Onkyo

Pioneer Speakers

Sony Play Station

SVS Subs

JBL

ODS Audio Speakers

Emotiva

Marantz

Denon

Oppo

Outlaw

Harman Kardon Sound Bars

Realistic Mach 1 speakers

Scrappy... you even created a thread on this HT forum for Reaction Speakers:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/158355-man-this-company-might-be-on-to-something-here/

Metropolis just posted about SpeakerCraft Atmos speakers.

Don't recall anyone crying about any of those non-Klipsch threads. But no biggie. A mod can move the thread wherever they want to, if it even needs to be moved.

I just thought, dang, didn;lt see that coming from ML.

btw, still not an Atmos rep. Not even sure what that is... or why I would be on a niche site... long before Klipsch even announced Atmos was a product line. LOL 

• Like 1

We part opinions here, Scrappy, but respectfully of course.  Mr. Nismo comes across to me as a genuinely good guy with lots of passion about all things in which he is interested.  I like his passion, I'm sure he meant no offense.

You sometimes advise visitors to the Klipsch forums on products not Klipsch, but you always do it with honesty.  I admire that passion in you as well.  B)

Based on previous activity... I never once thought that the HT section was exclusive to Klispch (see my above post). I just thought it was kinda crazy that even ML was launching modules. Didn't think for a second anyone would buy them, didn't think for a second that it would steal a Klipsch Atmos customer away. Heck... most members don't even want a Klipsch Atmos speaker.  It was just that with all they naysayers... here's yet another big name speaker getting into Atmos. Nothing more. 

Its all good. I only want a horn loaded tweeter with my upward firing modules. Zero interest in the ML offering.

Been building subwoofer boxes for four days straight too. Ugh

definitely fun to do but, the concentration required can wear you out.  Post some pic's. :)

On Atmos, I will DIY when the time comes or look for in-ceiling ones. :D

Edited by derrickdj1

Touchy day for me with Nismo. Going to bed. Letting my mind breathe. Been building subwoofer boxes for four days straight too. Ugh

That's funny, I had a bit of a rough evening too, off-the-air.  JimJimbo came through for me with several timely posts and got me laughing.  I needed that.  :D

Edited by wvu80