Earshot

Woofers and Tweeters

Who here is within earshot of one another? I read on other forums of get togethers to test equipment, jam sessions and swap meets. I have a few friends and coworkers who get to check my systems out. I want to hear some Jubes, different amps and different opinions while listening to the same system. 

Any shout outs about where we are so others in the are might make arrangements to meet?

I'm in the Lexington Ky area. Where are you? Lately I've been AB Klipsch to some Polk.

post-56159-0-83080000-1446393114_thumb.j

Edited by jweber

Pensacola Fl. Be glad to get together with fellow Klipsch lovers. Klipschonian and i have heard each others stuff.

You're welcome to come over for a jam session.  :D

There are some people in the Cincinnati an southern Ohio area.  I think Metro is in Blue Grass country.

Yeah, I read about a few swap meets there. I need to get up there for some.

Mustang Guy and I are in a neighboring state to Kentucky, but 4 hours away from Lexington.  We are 2 hours from Columbus, 3 hours from Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

It would be great to hear a few other systems. I have been over in your area for a race or two. I need to see when there will be a marathon or 1/2 marathon in your area....or a 5k for all I care. I just need an excuse. :ph34r:

SubXero is in Phoenix, I'm over here in Tucson.  The offer has always been on the table. A fair number of people into audio over this way, but many aren't necessarily on this forum.

Russ took a big detour to come my way for a visit. :emotion-21: 

I've been slowly amassing a bucket list of people to go visit myself. Some very good people here... :emotion-22:

• Like 2

It would be great to hear a few other systems. I have been over in your area for a race or two. I need to see when there will be a marathon or 1/2 marathon in your area....or a 5k for all I care. I just need an excuse.

We have the Parkersburg Half Marathon in August of each year.  It is always won by Nigerians, so they bring in some strong out of town runners.

There's nothing special to see about my system because it is always in a state of flux, but Mustang Guy has a mini-gym I call the speaker ranch that he bought to use for fixing up cars.  He has a 6.2 system featuring 6 La Scalas and it is the finest speaker system I've ever heard.  It crushes our local theater audio.

• Like 1

SubXero is in Phoenix, I'm over here in Tucson.  The offer has always been on the table. A fair number of people into audio over this way, but many aren't necessarily on this forum.

Russ took a big detour to come my way for a visit. :emotion-21:

I've been slowly amassing a bucket list of people to go visit myself. Some very good people here... :emotion-22:

I agree. Hope this thread is a springboard that will help others meet one another.

It would be great to hear a few other systems. I have been over in your area for a race or two. I need to see when there will be a marathon or 1/2 marathon in your area....or a 5k for all I care. I just need an excuse.

We have the Parkersburg Half Marathon in August of each year.  It is always won by Nigerians, so they bring in some strong out of town runners.

There's nothing special to see about my system because it is always in a state of flux, but Mustang Guy has a mini-gym I call the speaker ranch that he bought to use for fixing up cars.  He has a 6.2 system featuring 6 La Scalas and it is the finest speaker system I've ever heard.  It crushes our local theater audio.

A 6.2 La Scala system, that would be something to hear.

There's nothing special to see about my system, either. It sound's okay, but it is sounding pretty good right now. I have the Googlephonic system, what's next? 

I want to get a Moon Rock Needle