What I Did Today - ?

richieb

Congrats to the Royals.

Not to rub your noses in it, but we Cubs fans are still celebrating our back-to-back World Series Championships in '07 and '08.

Unfortunately, that's 1907 and 1908.  Oh well, wait 'till next year.

I'm happy the Cubs did so well this year.  I went to the first home game against the Cardinals.  Wrigley Field was electric.

They finally have a great young team with the right manager, surrounded by a good organization and farm system.  Future looks bright.

Thanks StewMan - a long day and amazingly well behaved for a crowd of this size. I'm talkin' about a sea of people.

The Giants - your run ain't over yet. How about a re-match next year but keep Bumgardner at home!!

And speaking of the Giants I just read that they ordered and sent 25 pizzas to the Royals front office with a congratulations and have fun planning the parade. Very nice sportsmanship.

• Like 1

yeah, hopefully our guys will stay healthy next year. this year was ridiculous with injuries. living in LA it made me sick listening to some yahoo on the radio talk about how the dodgers were the most injured team in baseball...

Richie...next time you’re at the ballpark in San Francisco--try the garlic fries.