My Chorus and My 1000th post....

What a story!  :o  

And what a journey to get, lose, and then get your Chorus back.  The first two Star Wars movies were made in less time. 

+++

And now, I'm with Rick Tate, directly upstream.  ^^^   What are you going to do with them?

I would be so mad for the way your "friend" dealt with you, those speakers would remind me of that every time I looked or listened to them.  I would sell them for a profit then take the money and run.

And buy something nice for your wife with the money.  B)

So whats going on with these??  Is your guy taking pics of the progress? When do you expect them back? Rick

Thanks guys.......

ricktate....they have been at the woodshop for a few weeks.... The owner said he would give me a call with a est.

When the wife and I dropped them off, he showed me around his shop. He's got it going on....all kinds of cool things he was working on.

If I get them back by the end of the year, I'll be happy. I will keep you guys posted...

MKP :-)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Ok guys....1436 posts and over year later.....I'm going go finish this.....

The Chorus a 90% done.....The new verneer has been all done and they have been in use for some time now.

The woodshop took more time that I tthought but they did turn nice. and the money that Chad gave me coverd the bill. I still want to spray the cover with some upholstry dye and put the Klipsch badges on them.

Sorry to leave all you guys hanging.....here are some pics...not the best...

MKP :-)

IMG_20160522_150540.jpg

IMG_20160522_150151.jpg

IMG_20160522_150227.jpg

IMG_20160522_150540.jpg