Do you know someone with Cancer?

Bella

Oldtimer has elected to be my first friend. Behind the scenes we are making sure we understand each other.

You should try his hot sauce!  Not super hot but very good... flavor enhancing.

This is actually somewhat on topic because I had gotten some hot sauce from Oldtimer right before I had another cancer scare.  My diet was temporarily restricted from spicy stuff which I found quite disappointing.  The good news was all was OK.    I think my doctor is a bit melodramatic... he scared the hell out of me twice in the last year.  I guess it had the desired affect of me improving my diet and exercising.   I'm learning to not worry unless I have something "real" to worry about.  I'm back to the hot sauce but in moderation.

Given genetics and history I figure it is nearly 100% likely that I'll get cancer if I live long enough.  I really don't need somebody increasing the odds or speeding things up!

Oldtimer has elected to be my first friend. Behind the scenes we are making sure we understand each other.

He's a good guy (don't tell him I said that).  You seem like good people too.

I second the hot sauce recommendation.

Never bring up the subject of toasters around him either.

Edited by CECAA850