Klipschorns - $1950 (Spring Lake - MICH)

Arrow#422

The seller replied to my email.

Neil,

KB-WD. 12S905

I can only read one label the other is faded. Only numbers I see is 8P804.

I believe you call them walnut.  They are in very good condition.

Thanks

I mentioned this forum and suggested that posting here with more photos might be a good idea.  I warned him to ignore the gratuitous sarcasm from the usual suspects.

No, I don't want them. They look nice and the price is reasonable.  I put a link to this thread in my reply email, so be polite.  The seller could be watching.

If I were closer, I'd audition them for the forum.  I'll leave that to you.  You can probably see them if you get on the roof.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1

No, I don't want them. They look nice and the price is reasonable.  I put a link to this thread in my reply email, so be polite.  The seller could be watching.

If I were closer, I'd audition them for the forum.  I'll leave that to you.  You can probably see them if you get on the roof.

I'm about 10 miles away from his approximated location.

Cradeldorf's even a bit closer.

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

Sure, why not, but these backhanded insults are getting old from someone trying to project themselves as the protector of the uninitiated.  Yes, please be sure to ignore those that ask for better photos or more information in order to make a better decision...yep, that makes sense.