HEY TRAVIS ...

BigStewMan

Talking to a lady after church yesterday ... told her i was going to start exploring new places to call my “home base.”  She and her husband are considering doing the same. She said the she’d just visited Austin and was very impressed with the place.

Thought i’d tell you in case you noticed a couple of strangers in town recently. 

• Like 2

i should talk more...i’m going through a non-social phase; but, occasionally bump into people and must talk.  that’s generally when i get into trouble...like today at work.

*pokes Stew with a monkeys paw* Talk to me, Stew. Dooooooooo iiiiiiit...!

Witness:   Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low. But he couldn't handle it. 

Prosecutor: Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew? 

Witness:   Right. Buddy was the bombardier. But it was Striker who couldn't handle it, and he went to pieces. 

Prosecutor:  *Andy* went to pieces? 

Witness: No. Andy was the navigator. He was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued. 

Prosecutor: *Howie* came unglued? 

Witness: Oh, no. Howie was a rock, the best tailgunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued. 

Prosecutor: And he bailed out? 

Witness: No. Andy hung tough. Buddy bailed out. How he survived, it was a miracle. 

Prosecutor: Then Howie survived? 

Witness: No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...