Seeking BUYER for SPEAKER SET purchased in 1992

Dslande

I purchased a Klipsch speaker set in 1992 with the P/N number 09001231110. S/N 35861 W/O 6310 KG3's Oak.  Trying hard to understand what the current value of this set might be.  ANY THOUGHTS?  Are there any avid Klipsch fans out there who may want to buy them from me? THEY ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL.  I might prefer finding a Midwest buyer who I could deliver to instead of shipping...DSLande.

post-62181-0-31880000-1451863029_thumb.j

post-62181-0-40560000-1451863043_thumb.j

Thank you jweber, ZUES121996, and jason str!! I appreciate your suggestions. Especially better photos.  We live in Minneapolis, MN.

Mark - $350 seems reasonable for the speakers themselves but we'll have to figure out the shipping/delivery thing....update me on your thoughts if you are really interested.  Thanks! DSLANDE.

Dslande,

Most people on audio forums have more audio equipment than others in the general public. Because of that, we are selective on what we buy and only buy if it's priced pretty low. Thank you for your offering You'll fetch a higher price on Craigslist or maybe fleabay. These sold for $281 + shipping

GLWS

• Like 1